|A message about the Coronavirus from Associates in Medicine
The health and safety of our patients and staff are a top priority, and our thoughts are with those impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. Our clinic has been monitoring the situation closely and taking every precaution to keep our patients, employees, and community safe.
With the effects of the outbreak being felt more each day, we wanted to reach out and share what we have been doing so you can continue to get the best care at our office with confidence.
- Our office is cleaned daily, and we recently increased the frequency of cleaning throughout the day with a focus on high traffic areas of the clinic such as chairs in the waiting areas, exam rooms, x-ray table, laboratory area and door knobs.
- Our clinic is providing mask to anyone that is sick upon arrival and is to be kept on the entire office visit.
- We recently split the waiting area into two, a sick and a well side and have different doors that lead to the back.
- We're encouraging all patients to take advantage of our alcohol-based hand sanitizer that we provide at our office as a health precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- We are asking all patients with symptoms of constant cough, fever greater than 100.0 or shortness of breath to call the office first rather than walking in just as a precaution for your safety and others.
- Patients can utilize our triage line to get home care advice, treated by phone or be refer to urgent care/ER if necessary.
All of these safeguards and precautions are made with you in mind. We will continue to follow guidance from health agencies and government officials to maintain a safe experience for everyone.